March 12, 2010

Scattergories, fun tag

SCATTERGORIES... because I can't find anything else to post about! (hopefully I will come up with something soon!) I know it's silly, but if anyone has an idea of what to post, just let me know!

This one is fun, you don't have to write it out, but think about the answers you would give!
> Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
> They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up!
> Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.
> You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Abigail
4 letter word? Aloe

BOY NAME: Aaron
GIRL NAME: Alisa
OCCUPATION: Associate
COLOR: Amber
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Apron
FOOD: Almonds
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Acne cleanser
A PLACE: Arizona
REASON FOR BEING LATE: A dog chased me and tore my blouse.
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Avalanche!!!
A PICTURE: Alaska

I hope you had fun with it! Oh, I almost forgot, I was going to tell you all that we are going to be here in the house while the owner is selling it, this way we don't have to move right away, which is wonderful! Thanks to all who prayed for us!

God Bless you & your families!

Abigail Prudence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Abigail Prudence,
This was a great post!
I know what you mean when you feel like you have nothing to post about:(
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!
I love you blog background and picture behind you title! I also love your name... Abigail Prudence!

Thanks again
Follower in Christ,
Mylena