June 4, 2011

Forgiveness Article

Back safe and sound, the only thing scared is my conscience. When I look down at this ring on my hand I go back to the day my father got down on one knee and gave it to me and made me swear to wait for my husband and to be pure. Now every time I look down I see a broken promise. This blog was started 2 years ago to inspire girls to keep the faith, stay pure. I had a moment of weakness and fell into temptation. I pray God will forgive me for my awful example to you, and anyone else that knows that I am follower of Jesus Christ. I have stumbled and am now getting back on my feet as it were. Please take a moment and pray that God will give me grace to get back on the path of the straight and narrow. I know it has been a long time since I have written a scripture inspired article, but I wanted to write one now about forgiveness, thank you all for your patience in waiting for me to write new articles for this blog.














Sin is something that every person that has ever walked on this planet has experienced, it's what makes us human, and God who He is. Jesus Christ was the only One to ever stay completely absent from sin his entire life. A perfect example. When he died on the cross and let out his last words saying 'It is done' it was done for the sin of every person in every nation for the rest of time on this earth. Thank God that we no longer have to sacrifice lambs to cleanse us of our sins, because of Jesus's sacrifice, we have a direct line to God's ear by opening our mouth and praying, he see's all and hears all anyways, and he listens when we pray. When we pour out our sinful life before him and ask for his forgiveness and to give us a clean start, he will wipe out sins away and cast them as far as from the east is from the west, it is washed away for ever!! PRAISE THE LORD! What an amazing love that he has for us! This is the gospel, to every lost soul that has many sins that may seem unforgivable, Jesus Christ has given his blood and can take our stained and dirt covered clothes and turn them into shining white robes! Get down on your knees and plead out your sins to God, He WILL forgive every one of them, and cleanse your spirit and give you a fresh start. Praise God.
  Sometimes we spend too much time focused on our own realm of life, our concerns and our trails. We easily forget that we are in a world of lost sinners, and without someone pointing the way to salvation, they will die in there sins and burn in hell for eternity. I urge you all, remember those that are lost, stay strong in the faith and represent our Lord and Savior as a shining example, and every time you get the chance to talk to anyone, be it the girl at the gas station, or the person at the checkout in the grocery store, or anyone you meet, tell them that Jesus Christ came to cleanse sin, give them a gospel track. At first you might be a little embarrassed, but the more you fall in love with Jesus and his Words the easier it will be! For years I watched my father tell almost everyone he meet about Jesus Christ, and hopefully someday I will be as experienced as he is at sharing the gospel.  Jesus Christ is coming! Are you ready? Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark. And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matthew 24:35-41)

May God bless you all and give you grace today in Jesus's Name, Amen.

Abigail Prudence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

You ARE forgiven, Abi. Really.
You just have to keep talking to Him.

I'm here for you, and I'll always be. Your dad is here... your Father is here.

I love you, girl.

Love forever,
- Hannah

Dr. McClay said...

"Forgiving is a great virtue. Forgiveness cannot be considered as separate from virtue, or virtue as separate from forgiveness. Everyone knows the adage: "Errors from the small, forgiveness from the great." How true this is! Being forgiven means a repair, a return to an essence, and finding oneself again. For this reason, the most pleasing action in the Infinite Mercy's view is activity pursued amidst the palpitations of this return and search." (Fethullah Gulen)
Fethullah Gulen
Fethullah Gulen News
About Fethullah Gulen
Read more Quotes