1. Do you like to write?
YES!! why else would I be blogging?
2. Favorite books?
KJV Bible, Do Hard Things, Raising Maidens of Virtue, Created to be His Help Meet, Before You Meet Prince Charming, What He Must Be, So Much More, Little House on the Prairie series, all things on Egyptian History, Massage and Aromatherapy Guide, Feminine by Design, Sister's in Time series, and more that I can't think of right now.
3. Do you compose music/write songs?
4. Do you like poetry?
Not epically, but it's okay.
5. Love someone so much who made you cry?
6. Broken a bone?
Thank God I haven't yet.
7. Been in a police car?
8. Been on a boat?
Yes, probably about 5 or 6 times. Just for the record, I hate the ocean, which unfortunately is where some of my boating experiences took place.
9. Fallen asleep in school?
I hate to say it, but yes I have fallen asleep while reading some school books.
10. Did you sing today?
Oh Yes! I sing all the time, to the dismay of my other family members.
11. KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?
None of the above! I am not a fan of fried chicken really, just the kind my mom makes, that's the best!
12. Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?
Definitely the first, I have always liked Chick-fil-a.
13. Starbucks or McCafe?
Starbucks. Yup, I love coffee! I Prefer iced, yummy!
14. What's your favorite time of year?
Winter Time because of the beautiful weather, and summer because I get to work more in the summer time.
15. Do you ever talk to yourself?
16. Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?
Chocolate and Pedicures!
17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible?
18. What's your favorite sport?
Tennis and Kayaking.
19. What color is your ipod?
Black and Silver, it's a i-pod touch!
20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
The Swiss Family Robinson's house.
22. Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I LOVE to write!
23. What do you want to be when you’re a grown up?
A wife and mother.
24. Favorite animal?
That's a tough one, either horses or Jaguars, not the car.
25. Favorite song?
On Faith alone I Stand, OR, Three Wooden Crosses
26. Do you like school?
27. Are you a people person?
28. Do you like to talk?
What's the right answer to that question?
29. Favorite foods?
green bean casserole, chocolate covered pretzels, my homemade cinnamon raisin bread with butter, and last but not least, broccoli. I don't know why it get's such a bad rap, I really like it.
Blogging, playing tennis with daddy, going to the gym, making soap with mom, reading, watching history documentaries, baking, shopping with daddy, writing in my diary, and I wish I could list horse riding, but I haven't been on a horse in 4 or 5 years. I miss it so much!
31. Favorite author?
Sarah Mally, or Elizabeth & Anna Sofia Botkin.
32. Favorite weapon?
The Word of God!
33. Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
No, I love tags, as I said at the top of this post.
34. Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical?
NNOOOO!!!!! Hannah Montana is the WORST example of behavior for young girls to be watching! I haven't seen Highschool Musical, but I have heard that is just as bad or worse as the first awful TV series mentioned.
35. What are you scared of?
Great White Sharks and the UN.
36. Favorite flower?
White Rose or Hibiscus. The first probably wasn't a big shock was it?
37. What is the expression on your face right now?
Interest and relaxation
38. Color of your eyes?
39. Do you ever wear cowboy boots?
Yes, they are actually my favorite pair of shoes.
40. What's something that you've always wanted to do but haven't?
I have always wanted to take a tour of the world's most beautiful places. But unfortunately I am not a millionaire, so that will probably never happen.
All right, by now you probably know too much about me, but if you ever need to send me a present you can stick with chocolate pretzels or pictures of horses or jaguars. Okay, now that I have played 40 questions I am going to post a picture and be done with the post,
God bless you, and Thanks for stoppin' by!