January 20, 2013

Healing

Hello blog followers! I know it's been quite a while since I've made a post, with the holidays and all and people getting sick left and right it's been easy to forget about this blog. I ask that you would please pray for healing because myself and the rest of my family has suffering from awful cases of Texas Cedar Fever. If you've ever experienced it you know that it's a awful thing to have to go through. I'm keeping my chin up and praying that it will pass soon. I'm writing another article that I will later post for you guys but it is not yet finished.

So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. (Exodus 23:25)

1 comment:

Sarah Simpson said...

Praying for you, Abigail!!