November 15, 2009

Proverbs 31 Day is coming!


Hello again! So sorry it took me sooo long to write another post. I am really excited! You want to know why? December 5th is the Annual Proverbs 31 Day, it's an event my church has at the end of every year, this year it's at the beginning December. It's an event where girl's from the age of 12 to 18 bring their home wares that they have created, their little niche; it could be sewing quilts, making jewelry, any kind of baked good that you've made your own. I am going as a vendor selling my herb soaps and my bread. Anyone can come to shop it's a great place to look around for stocking stuffers or Christmas presents. If your from my area and want to go, contact me and I'll give you the directions for how to get there. I think it is a really neat concept, young girls practicing how to, "perceive that her merchandise is good." Proverbs 31:18.
I am starting to feel like winter should be here by now, but there is definitely no snow in Texas. So the best I could do is find some beautiful winter pictures. Every season screams God's creation, winter is one my favorites. I hope you enjoy the following photos!


































God's Creation is so awesome and powerful isn't it? Sometimes we just need to be reminded that within our busy lives that we all live, the beauty of creation is always there, we just need to stop and and take the time to say, How Great is Our God!!!

God Bless,
Abigail

No comments: