April 4, 2012

Father Daughter Retreat Pictures

Hello everyone! This year I was blessed enough to be able to make it to the father daughter retreat at Callaway Gardens in Georgia with my dad. I got to see my amazing friend Hannah ;) and met a new awesome friend, Miriam! :D :D It was such a blessing to be able to fellowship with friends and my daddy <3 There were a lot of excellent messages, but the one that spoke to me the most was the sermon on the relationship between brothers and sisters. The Botkin girls were the ones to give the speech and they did an excellent job! I didn't realize that I had such a big role in my brothers life, may God give me grace to help and encourage him in his walk with the Lord. :)
Here are just a few of the awesome pictures I was able to take over the weekend.

                                             Hannah!! My wonderful and whimsical friend <3
me and daddy at the lake
                                      Hannah and Mirriam under the Japanese cherry blossoms <3

                                               Mr. Tucker and Mr. Sitter analyzing the ceiling
                                                     Looks like Narnia to me :)
                                         Me + glasses, something you don't see too often, lol :)
                      The whole gang, going left to right, Mirriam, Hannah, me, Miriha <3
                                                                      Pretty Blue Butterfly
                                                                     us girls being silly <3
                                                 Miriam, the expert lizard catcher ;) lol
                                       Me and daddy, I had such a great time with him on this trip <3
                                                 Mariha and myself before she had to go home
                                                                      Me and Han
                                            The beautiful hotel we stayed at for the first night
                                                               puurty flowers
                                                  Best Friends Forever!!!! Love you girls <3
                                        Dad, with a smile so big it just might fall off :) lol love ya dad
                                                  the beautiful panorama of the lake and gardens
                                                                Hannah and her beautiful smile <3

And thus concludes my giant collection of pictures, I won't share all 250 of them with you, but these are most of the highlights <3 I had an amazing time, it's hard to believe that it's been 4, saying 4 years since I've seen this girl!! We've talked so much on the phone and over e-mail that I feel like I know her inside and out, and she probably feels the same way about me. At first I thought it would be weird cause it'd been so long since we've seen each other, but we were quickly able to chill and had an amazing time together. I was able to convince her to fix my hair and make up for the high tea, thank you Hannah <3 Also thank you for shipping my army coat back to me! I got it in the mail a few days ago.
Words can't describe how great it was to see you Hannah, to talk with you, to pray with you, and just be with you was amazing, love you girl <3

God Bless,
Abigail Prudence

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Abigail! Wish I could of been there too!

Hannah Leigh said...

D'aaaww! ABI!
It was so great to see you! I had a wonderful time with you, too. ^_^ (These pictures are amazing, btw...)
I really, really, REALLY enjoyed being able to hang out with you; like you said, I thought it'd be awkward, too - but it turned out to be pretty easy going, I think. (Even if she DID let you in on the strawberries joke... *glares in Mirriam's direction*...) >.< ^_^
I love you very much, and I hope to see you again soon! Keep up the good work, and keep Christ first. :)

Saranghae! (I love you!)
- Hannah

Melissa M. said...

That looks and sounds like fun! What a blessing. :) It sounds as if you are not taking your family for granted, and that's great! We never know when they may be taken from us, and each day is a gift. I need to remind myself of that, too, even after losing my dad to cancer.